Hello!! I am coughing like mad.. Why am i not recovering? >: ( I'm getting frustrated..
Grr.. anyway school's damn boring this few days.. I got serious headache! so basically i was sleeping in class.
F! 3 more days!! Woohoo..
I'm going back malaysia! and there will be 400 over people at the restaurant for my grandmother's 90 birthday.. WoW
I'm on of the youngest grandchild.. and in terms of rank i'm one of the highest..
I FEEL PROUD! YES AH
Bye! Juniors lost and mei qing suck! BoO HoO
Grr.. anyway school's damn boring this few days.. I got serious headache! so basically i was sleeping in class.
F! 3 more days!! Woohoo..
I'm going back malaysia! and there will be 400 over people at the restaurant for my grandmother's 90 birthday.. WoW
I'm on of the youngest grandchild.. and in terms of rank i'm one of the highest..
I FEEL PROUD! YES AH
Bye! Juniors lost and mei qing suck! BoO HoO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home